Sunday, July 1, 2007

So, what will I learn ... (topics) ?

Here's a list, mostly for my own benefit, of tentative topics, in no particular order, I plan to write about in the next few days:
  • Standing on line (details) -- maybe multiple posts.
  • So, d'ya like the iPhone or not?
  • What's that smell?
  • "Designed by Apple in California"
  • The "killer app" of the iPhone that nearly brought me to tears.
  • I hate wires!
  • What time zone IS this?!?
  • What's smart about a smartphone?
  • Phone Econ 101 -- a financial analysis of gadgetology.
I'm sure I'll think of more ideas as I go along. I hope I have time to fit it all in. I am enjoying the writing so far. But, then, I am a serial dilletante...

So far, I've covered these topics:
  1. iPhone Lansing background
  2. Standing on line (brief)
  3. (Retro) First impressions
  4. It's the network, stupid!
  5. Version 2.2 Guy?
  6. Why buy an iPhone when you already have a Treo?
[edited at 3:30 PM; reposted at 8:45 PM; revised and reposted 7/3 at 1:00 AM and 1:45 PM]

No comments: